November 3, 2009

Really Yummy Chocolate Chip Cookies

1lb butter
1 1/2 c. sugar
2 c. brown sugar
4 tablespoons vanilla
3 eggs, beaten
2 tablespoons baking soda
6 cups flour
4 cups chocolate chips

Cream butter and sugars. Add vanilla, eggs, and soda. Blend flour well. Fold in chocolate chips. Bake @ 350 for 5-7 minutes. Makes 4-5 dozen.

*I just started using this recipe and they turn out fantastic. I get lots of compliments on them (even though they are just chocolate chip cookies). Try em' they might be your new favorite too*

2 comments:

Cyndi said...

We're always looking for a yummy chocolate chip cookie! Thanks for sharing....I'll definitely try this one next time:)

Kae Lynn said...

This is a GREAT recipe!! I made it for my son's football game treats and they disappeared quickly...everyone LOVED them!